Monday, September 07, 2009

Big Brother Africa 4

Did Big Brother Africa take ‘’brother’’ a bit too seriously? I don’t know about yall but I was thoroughly disappointed by the ‘’revolutionary’’ sausage fest that gathered down south last night. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I was more than pleased by the fact that the BBA4 cast was entirely male (so gay !) well, until the rude shock, something about women ? I don’t know, didn’t pay too much attention to that.
So anyway, I crossed my fingers hoping for some motivation to watch BBA but alas, there’s absolutely no eyecandy in that house whatsoever! A shame really, but hey, still settled for two blokes who were pseudo-worthy of the attention of my roving eye. Jeremy Ndirangu from Kenya and yes, Itai Makumbe from Zimbabwe (the skinhead helped, A LOT).
 And speaking of, is it just me or is anyone else of the opinion Itai’s totally gay ? These little factlets sent my gaydar to full readings: One of his favourite shows is, wait for it, America’s Next Top Model (I know!). One of his bad habits include, stealing glances of himself in the mirror (helloo narcissism, ahem). Lastly, and by no means least, should he win the grand lotto, he intends to use it to finance trips to London, Paris, New York and LA, seriously? Come on!
These two are the only reason I ‘may’ watch the show. I do hope the house stocked up on plenty of lotion, and Geisha which ‘’lasts and lasts’’, coz it’s going to be a long week for the boys, lol. Quite frankly though, I did expect more of a ‘’revolution’’, and not a re-enactment of an idea already applied in Spain on their version of Big Brother. Fingers crossed, as some of them will not be living in the house past next week.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, never been big on big brotha (that was so intended!) but I gatsta say, I thought the thing with the identical twins was kinda cool...it'll be interesting to see if they pull it off! About the hombre's in the house, I really didn't see any dude that remotely tickles my fancy (or my nipples at that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Never been to 'big' on it either, but the twin thing was sorta cool, if only they were a bit easier on the eye :( Come on dude, who'd you pick if your life depended on it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd totally shag the locks of Teddy (Kenya) but thats IF my life depended on it! And yeah, perhaps Itai too- you're right-ish, the kojak thing isn't bad at all! I can't get past Jeremy's wierd physique and the others....I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SOOOOO SHOCKED!!!!!
    i know jeremy from my child hood days. there's one day we actually skived the estate to go swimming at the local pool!
    i can't believe he got in! curse my current accomodation. we don't habe DSTV!
    aaaaahhh shit!
    i can't believe i'm gonna miss out!!!

    so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. Sorry mate, but I dont think you'll be missing much. You could always follow developments on their website, there's even a live feed or something i believe. Other than that, there's usually a local channel that shows daily highlights, not sure any of them are doing so now though.

    ReplyDelete