Monday, September 21, 2009

Blue Collar Brothers

Hey bloggers, how’re you doing? Been a bit of a while since my last post, but I’m still trying to get in the groove of this blogging thing. So what is it about blue collar brothers anyway? Y’all know what I’m talking about. That hella muscular skinhead bouncer at the club who mildly crosses the frisking line, much to your delight though;  that dark, freakishly toned construction worker dripping with sweat and pounding away at those quarry stones with a chisel and mallet; that ghetto brother from some eastlands neighbourhood who’s cute as hell, uses terms like ‘’noma/ngori/nare/gede’’ (they call it sheng, I hear, lol) and can only sustain an intelligent conversation in English for about as long as Usain Bolt (gorgeous man) takes to clear a 100m track, or mostly just can’t; and of course, there’s the brother from the country, phenomenally unpolished, recently moved to the city, fairly easy on the eye with a rock hard body and tricks in the sheets that would make Chi Chi LaRue/Taylor Hudson/Lawrence David (or whatever he calls himself nowadays) blush.

I’ve never quite understood the massive sex appeal that these brothers possess, that raw sexual energy that they seem to radiate, and it seems the more airheaded they are the sexier they become. Personally, I’ve given into my lust for some of them on the odd occassion, but that’s just as far as it goes. You see, I’d like to be able to hold a conversation with my ideal man, for longer than 9.34 seconds, much longer than that actually. He should be able to critique Obama’s Health Care policy, own a bathroom bag/grooming kit, keep up with the latest fashion trends without compromising on his individual style, tell the difference between brake horse power and torque; a turbo charger and a super charger, love German cars and be indifferent to rubbish American cars, be great in the sack, be worldly and well travelled, accept that he’ll always come 4th in my list of chocolate ‘Greek’ gods; behind Taye Diggs and Tyson Beckford and the not so chocolate Matt Lauria, and have a bit of spare change in his pockets..but that’s just me.


It even gets more interesting where Caucasians domiciled locally are concerned. A good number of them actually spend a great deal of time with the aforementioned. Beyond the sex appeal, it’s completely lost on me why they’d actually hang out with BC brothers after the sex, considering conversation takes up 2.687% of the time. Some go as far as hanging out in joints where you’d typically find BC brothers, most notably, Tacos, et al. As for the brothers, they sure as hell don’t mind hanging out with Caucasian pensioners. Even camels with Givingitis have greater sex appeal.  I always look at the situation as one of ‘’scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours’’ sort of thing (you know what I’m on about). However, it’s not really my place to judge how one likes their eggs, and if they want the eggs for an entire weekend!

Give me a blue collar brother for a night, why not, they sure do light a ferocious fire in my loins ! Anything more and, well, I’ll pass J

3 comments:

  1. Years ago, ours was one of the first houses to be built on the estate, so for years after we moved in, construction work was constant in the neighbourhood and so was the flow of hard bodied brothas as described in your post, coming an going.. After the day's work they would gather around a water tank to wash themselves, fully nude. For the initiated, a glorious sight to behold, lean shiny muscles, amazing phalluses, leading to countless happy wanks looking down at them from the upstairs bedroom window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just died and went to heaven, thanks to my powers of imagination, and your vivid description! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camel with gingivitis- Hilarious!, no, Really!

    ReplyDelete